- The OPERATING MICROSCOPE provides us with the opportunity to treat cases with a high degree of predictability and success.
- DIGITAL IMAGING reduces radiation exposure by up to 70%-90% over conventional film-based techniques, and it is instant.
- The latest proven endodontic instrumentation and techniques are used in your treatment.
- We incorporate the latest techniques in sterilization and cross-
infection control fulfilling all current guidelines.
- COMMUNICATION between the referring doctor, the patient and the endodontist is of prime importance. Our digital software allows us to seamlessly integrate images captured from the microscope and digital cameras to our computer. From here, we can create digital slide shows to educate our patients of their unique anatomy. Our software also allows us to communicate via email to the patient and referring doctor and also allows selected and secure information to be viewed almost instantly. Our patients can view any upcoming appointments and register online before their appointment after obtaining their personal WEB ID and password.
- TDO SOFTWARE: We use TDO Software as it is considered the best endodontic software available. It is used to manage all patient records and information and has comprehensive modules that make our office paperless, a great convenience for our patients and referring dentists. The website integration allows our patients to securely access the site to complete the medical history and consent forms online before their appointment. The software allows our referring dentists to make referral and receive their patients’ reports and imaging through secured HIPAA compliant portal right after the patient is seen. This technology enables us to diagnose and treat our patients more efficiently and to communicate more effectively with both the patient and referring doctor that is secured and HIPAA compliant.
Proudly Serving the Reno / Tahoe Area Since 1999.
5420 Kietzke Lane, Suite 100
Reno, NV 89511
Phone: (775) 825-5221
Fax: (775) 823-9824